Author: The Sherpa
Although The Sherpa talks about himself in the first person quite often, The Sherpa actually represents an entire team of experienced natural health researchers who have grown sick and tired of hearing bogus, over-inflated claims made by companies hocking the latest so called "miracle" solutions. The Sherpa LOVES natural approaches, but is always skeptical.
Yes, conventional medicine is extremely ineffective with horrific side effects and only manages symptoms while ignoring the underlying problems. And yes, natural medicine can be much better at fixing the underlying problems with minimal, if any, side effects. But no, natural medicine is no cure all.
So, having been burned ourselves many times in the past, we decided to share our in-depth research into the natural therapies and programs we've either researched or purchased and directly tested ourselves. Most products and therapies we review we do NOT recommend, but there are a few diamonds in the rough we've found that we've shared with you on this website.
Remember, keep an open mind to new ideas, but ALWAYS do your own homework ... and combine that with common sense to figure out what's best for YOU.
Blogs this Author has Published:
- Crush the Common Cold with THIS Posted Jun 18, 2013
- Spilling the Beans on this Weight-Loss Supplement Posted Jun 11, 2013
- Can Nature’s “Skinny Sponge” Soak up the Fat? Posted Jun 04, 2013
- A Natural Alternative to Aspirin and NSAIDs Posted May 28, 2013
- The “Queen of Fruits” Or Too Good to be True? Posted May 21, 2013